is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Dr. Hans-Peter Kleebinder is listed as one of the TOP 100 European Speakers.
After more than 20 years of management responsibility in sales and marketing at BMW, MINI and Audi, he passes on his knowledge and experience as a speaker, moderator and future scout. In addition to his core offering as an inspiring speaker (keynotes, impulse lectures and future transportation), he supports the realization of innovative offline, online and hybrid setups and is available as conference chairman/host and moderator.
He is director of studies for the Executive Program «SMART Mobility Management« at the University of St. Gallen and on the Scientific Advisory Board (with focus on China and Mobility-as-Service) of the German Federal Association for eMobility.
+ SMART Mobility: sustainable - networked - autonomous
+ SMART Data: intelligent - efficient - secure
+ SMART Cities: green - digital - connected
- The mobility plan for our future: ZERO emissions. ZERO accidents. NULL property.
- How can the mobility of people, goods and data become smarter, safer and more sustainable?
- WHO & WHAT are the drivers of the global mobility revolution?
- SMART Mobility Management driven by SMART Data & SMART Cities.
- How will we live in the future? Which technologies will become important? How do we move from A to B?